One of the coolest things that happens as you raise your vibration is that life becomes more magical. You start to notice what Carl Jung called “synchronicities” — incidences of meaningful coincidence. He believed that, just as in the axiom “as above, so below”, there were often instances when the contents of individual consciousness would be mirrored in the larger Collective Unconscious. He understood that this wasn’t something that could be replicated in a scientific lab, but it was something he experienced himself in his own life and in his work with the ancient Chinese oracle the I Ching. (Tarot works by the same principle.)
When it happens, it feels as though the Universe itself is winking at you and offering guidance and reassurance that you’re on the right track. You’ll find that the more you notice synchronicities and engage with them, the more they happen. It’s a good idea to record them in a journal so you can see how often it really happens. Here are some of the things you may experience:
- 11:11. This is a very common one for me. You may find that you glance at a clock and notice that it’s exactly 11:11 way more often than would be statistically probable. I’ll go through periods when it happens every day for days on end. Or, you may notice sequences of other numbers. The meaning I’ve ascribed to this is that my angels and guides are with me and that they want me to notice something specific that’s happening in my thoughts or in my life. Sometimes it’s like a universal high-five when I’ve had some kind of epiphany or breakthrough. When I see 11:11 I always thank the Universe and my guides for being with me.
- Messages in songs or signs. This often occurs when you’re struggling with a problem or you have something on your mind, and an answer, insight or reassurance comes in the line of a song, or on a billboard or bumper sticker. This is when you find out that the Universe has quite a sense of humor!
- Fortuitous events or meetings. You’ll find yourself suddenly being in the right place at the right time, or meeting just the right person who can help you with something you need or want.
- Repeated messages. This is another one that happens to me a lot. I’ll read or hear about something specific, and then come across that very same thing repeated in a completely different and unlikely place. I always take special note when this happens, and assume that the Universe really wants me to pay attention.
- Overheard conversations. Sometimes you catch snippets of conversation between total strangers and realize that they’re saying something you needed to hear or giving information you wanted.
These are just some of the ways the Universe communicates and engages with us. Sure, you could write all this off as random meaningless chance, but where’s the fun in that?? Remember when I wrote about choosing to live in a friendly Universe? Well, I choose to live in a magical Universe as well. I recommend that you do too.
Here are some great books about synchronicity if you’d like to learn more:
The 7 Secrets of Synchronicity by Trish and Rob McGregor
I Can See Clearly Now by Mary Soliel
See you tomorrow for Day 28. In the home stretch!